Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MY VERY OWN UNIQUE DESIGNER-WRAPPING PAPER (MAKE YOUR OWN WRAPPING PAPER)

I was about to wrap a gift for a friend's wedding anniversary when I realised that I ran out of all wrapping paper around the house!! 
I came up with this idea of making my own wrapping paper. 
This is what I did: you can do it too!

 
1. I selected a few pieces of my clothings with pretty colours and prints, together with a batik bag.


 
2. I scanned the surface of the fabric then printed it out. This way, I could adjust the colours accordingly.


 
3. I photocopied this piece. I really love the colours and the prints!


 
4. This was photocopied. Batik prints are so beautiful!


 
5. Black and white prints are just as fabulous.


 
6. Wow, now I have a good collection of my own designer-wrapping paper!

 
 7. Matching gift wrappers with outfits!


 
8. Don't you think they look pretty? Well, I won't have to run to the shops to  buy any wrapping paper from now on! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment