Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

PEARL BRACELET TUTORIAL - EASY TO MAKE PEARL BRACELET

I saw a cute pearl bracelet while I was window-shopping the other day.
Since I still have a bag of pearls, I decided to make a pearl bracelet to match the ribbon pearl necklace that I made earlier on.
The pearl bracelet is really easy to make and here is the tutorial:
Using elastic strings, make 4 strands of pearls (according to length of your choice). 
At each interval of 7 pearls, add a bracelet divider. I have used 4 dividers.



As you can see, I have started the first strand of pearls threading through the lowest end of the divider. 
Thread each strand of pearls in sequence until you have completed the 4 strands of pearls.



Tie each end of the elastic strings with a few knots. Secure the knots with a dot of super glue. 
Cut away the excess strings.



Wow, don't you agree that the pearl bracelet looks stunning?

1 comment:

Oana's JuJuewellery said...

I do agree! Beautiful job!

Post a Comment