Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

WEDDING BUNTING TUTORIAL - EASY TO MAKE WEDDING BUNTING

When my daughter had this idea of making a wedding bunting, I was thinking to myself, "What's that?" I didn't know it's a popular choice for many weddings. The colours of my daughter's wedding bunting were chosen by her and she gathered the materials from remnants found in a craft shop. So clever of her!

Here's the tutorial:

You will need:

4 different coloured cloths

One long piece of cord (I used a 6 feet long cord) 

White thread and needle 

Pinking shears 



METHOD:


1. Make a triangular template measuring 8 inches by 12 inches.  

2. Using a pair of pinking shears, cut the triangular pieces of cloth to the size of the template. 


3. Sew the triangular pieces of cloths to the cord, within a space of 2 inches from each other.  

Here we are, a pretty wedding bunting that can be sewn by anyone . If I can do it, so can you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment