Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

WEDDING POM POMS MADE FROM REMNANT LACE CURTAINS

My daughter was married last Saturday and it was such a memorable day for the family. She had designed her very own badges for family members as well as planning all the decorations for the church ceremony. I had the privilege to help her make the badges, the wedding bunting, flower girl's floral pomander ball, bride's bouquet and boutonnière. I am so happy that I can share with you, the photos of all the above crafts that I have made over the past few weeks. Each piece of work is made with love and as I pieced them together, I will think of my lovely daughter and how the Lord has blessed my husband and I with a very charming lady who is now the loving wife of our son-in-law.

Today , I will show some photos of the pom poms I have made from remnant lace curtains:
 
 

1 comment:

Post a Comment