Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

MAKE YOUR OWN RACK FOR EARRINGS - EASY TO MAKE EARRING RACK

Most women love collecting earrings and I am one who love the dangling ones. I have tried storing them in boxes and  small little earring racks and often than not, they turn into a messy lot. Sometimes I am in a hurry to find the matching piece and it often frustrates me to see the mess!
 Here is the earring rack which was assembled by my good man and it's so neat and simple to make! Thanks, darling!

Use 3 short lengths of wire and secure 2 metal grids with the wire. 


This is how it looks - secure the wires at top, middle and bottom ends of the grids.   

This is really useful and simple to make!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get the metal grid? I like this idea!

Connie

bullionstitchesandmore said...

I bought the metal grids from "Daiso", the $2 shop. You should be able to get them at any hardware store.

Post a Comment