Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MINI CROCHET BASKETS

Learning how to crochet has taught me concentration, focus, determination and perseverance. 
I have to actually count aloud the number of stitches for each row, because my mind tends to drift away which causes me to lose count!! 
It has also taught me to persevere and not give up, even though it can become tedious and monotonous while going through the rows of crochet. 
Just like our lives – some days are monotonous, routine and dull, while other days can be filled with adventure, excitement and fulfilment, but ultimately, we have to press on , in order to see the end result of every effort we have added to life. 
The completed work becomes our satisfaction.... These are my first two “mini crochet baskets” . I am quite happy with them. 

MINI CROCHET BASKET
MINI CROCHET BASKET

No comments:

Post a Comment