Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2011

Christmas has always been special – be it in Perth, Singapore or anywhere in the world.
We celebrate the Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and we also look forward to His coming again, as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 

As I grow older each year, life becomes simpler. I truly treasure times with loved ones, fresh air, rest and even times to have a little dream. 

Here is a photo of my friends and I, who have been celebrating Christmas together for many years now. 
There is a special bond that binds us together. 

We may be busy in our own lives throughout the year, but during Christmas, we gather for a time of fellowship, food and reflection. 

I have to say “Thank you” to our generous hosts (P & L) who have graciously opened their lovely home all these years for our gathering.