Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

CROCHETED PINK PLUM BLOSSOMS FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR

I have crocheted some pink plum blossoms to add to the Chinese New Year festive mood. 
Chinese New Year is a quiet affair in Perth.
I do miss the colours and festive mood of Chinatown in Singapore.
But I do thank God for having the family with me in Perth because the true meaning of Chinese New Year is really to spend time with your loved ones, to be thankful for the past year and also to look forward to a new year of blessings.
May you have a Blessed Lunar New Year as you spend time with your loved ones.
This is my prayer for 2012 and may it be so for you as well -

  Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD;
   may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
 Psalm 40:11 (NIV)

crocheted pink plum blossom
crocheted pink plum blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment