Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

EASY TO CROCHET - COLLAR NECKLACE

If you are like me, I would think you prefer clothing without a collar. 
 Since spring is here and summer will soon be approaching, who needs collars anyway! 
Looking through the internet, collar necklaces are getting popular. 
 Since I have been learning to crochet, I have decided to crochet a collar necklace (some people call it Peter Pan collar) –
 it goes so well with a T-shirt or any piece of clothing that has no collar. 
Here it is!! My very own crochet collar necklace!!

one side of the crochet
both sides completed
completed crochet collar necklace
button side can either be at the front or back
Blue crochet collar necklace with button
Blue crochet collar necklace or crochet Peter Pan collar

No comments:

Post a Comment