Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

BRAND NEW YEAR

Here's wishing you a very Happy and Adventurous New Year! 
We are almost reaching the end of  January! Wow, time really flies! 
Looking back to 2013, we may have many moments of learning, new appointments, good news, bad news, new inspirations , no inspirations....ha ha......the list goes on.
Anyway, we are now into a Brand New Year and we can surely move forward with fresh ideas and inspirations to share with those around us.
I have often asked myself this question: What is one thing in life that truly puts a smile on my face?
CRAFTS.
Looking at others' creativity and creation often brings a smile on my face and gladdens my heart. It reminds me of our Creator who has made all things beautiful. If  we can pause for a moment to admire the skies, the trees, the flowers and grandeur of His magnificent creation, it will truly gladden our hearts and bring on inspirations beyond imagination.

"The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

NIV Psalm 19:1

Here are some bird crochet motifs I did for Christmas. May we bring all our dreams and inspirations to fruition this year, just like these little birds reminding us to "Take Flight" with that first flap of its wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment